Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"KIM POSSIBLE" CHA

Hi Lala! We'll be missing you on your birthday but i hope you'll enjoy your vacation with Ate Joy! Pasalubong ha...hehehe! =p

Kidding aside, I wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I wish you good health and more clients for your new clinic! Aside from those meron ka na lahat eh...wonderful family, happy lovelife and beautiful friends like us! hihihi...^_^

You always remind me of the time na hinatid kita sa inyo na nagmark din sa dad mo. It was a challenge for me ha pero masaya kasi adventure yun and we were always to reach your house ng di naliligaw so i choose Kim Possible as my character. Nothing is impossible when you're with me! c",)

Looking forward to be your colleague soon! pagpray mo ako ha! =)

LOVE YOU FRIEND! Always remember we are here for you through thick or thin! (literally & figuratively) hahaha...=)

Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY from jong and me! mwah!!! =D

P.S.
Ate Joy matigas ulo nyan..mahilig pa rin sa mga bawal sa kanyang food..paluin mo sa pwet pag nag-insist sa bawal sa kanya! hehehe...=P

No comments:

Post a Comment