Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ate "Chickee" Joy

Happy Birthday Teletubby!!!

This is the nth time I'll be taking you away from family and friends on your big day. One day, we'll stay put and we'll celebrate it back home. I promise!!!

Two more years and you'll be hitting the big 3-0 =P Haha. Now that's mean. Fine, I will "endeavour" to follow your "temporary" restraining order. I will "try" to be really really nice during these 2 weeks we are together. Why did I ever agree to this? =P

Thanks for being a wonderful sister and friend to me. I surely don't understand how and why you even put up with a nuisance for an elder sister. But you do. I hope the next two weeks will be as meaningful to you as it is to me. I am really looking forward to spending quality time with you and Ate Janice (whatever super friend she may be).

Love,
Ate "Chickee" Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment