Saturday, November 21, 2009

Naj "the first time MOM!"


Hi friend! well, nakatakas ka nnaman samin. hehe! but i know you are super happy there so who am i to hinder that. Tama si sho, we all have come a long way. bitter and sweet memories, things i would forever cherish not for anything else but because you're a dear and close friend of mine. remember the time when your dad had to pick you up after my bday? hehe, i know it was soo long ago but we all agreed that was hilarious. and that was when i have come to realize how lucky i was to have met and found you because despite your dad being mad, you have celebrated that night with me. Now that we have all grown up, i miss those things. i miss the gatherings, the wacky stuff, nonstop blabbers, reliving memories.. i miss us. i have attached me and our lil one, it was you who took this and it was the first time you met my xanthie and i could have never been a proud mama. :) thanks friend, from the bottom of my heart. I am just here and forever will be. hope to see you when you get back home. pasalubong, hihi! LOvE YOU friend and HAPPY HAPPY BDAY! =)
Love,
naj-xanthie-mon

No comments:

Post a Comment