Friday, November 20, 2009

Jan and Lala <--> Batman and Robin


Hey lalaarni!

Happy Birthday dude! Congratulate me kung nababasa mo itong message na ito, hahaha, this would be my first Blog posting...EVER in my entire life. For those who do not know, yes, i really suck when it comes to computers (among others).

I could have chosen a fish to best represent me, 'cause as you know, i'm fond of those cute swimmers (wholesome). Then again, the first thing that entered my mind when i found out about doing this blog was Batman and Robin. I have always felt that with all our adventures (and misadventures), we could probably relate to them. Minsan lead role ang isa sa atin, habang yung isa, supporting role naman (mga schemes natin, "daughter's lawyer", long stem white rose, "i wanna know" by joe, at mga HD moments natin-- "things will never be the same" by Mel C). To make it short, i have always been amazed by our tandem, from the "de-lola" moments, almost yearly enrollment for me back in AS, and the all-nighter conversations, to the impromptu trips (say NAIA terminal 2 and far away ukay ukay). I could actually list a lot more of our crazy moments together, but i might have to write this blog for several days. Surely, our ten-year friendship is for keeps. I have always been thankful that you talked to the "weird" girl with the multi-colored highlights back in 1999 during the UP Manila College of Dentistry introduction sessions.

Lalaarni, enjoy your vacation. For all that you have achieved, i am proud of you, alam mo yun. Tell me about your trip when you get back.

Happy birthday!!!

Jan


No comments:

Post a Comment